Protection 1 Holiday Season TV Commercial, 'Carbon Monoxide'
A woman recalls watching the ball fall on New Years Eve and celebrating with her family members. After the party was over and the family went to bed, they received a call from Protection 1 notifying the family of a carbon monoxide build-up. After a few minutes of opening the windows and thinking everything was okay, they received a call again and later discovered that a leak was present in the furnace. Protection 1 may be able to help secure your home from carbon monoxide leaks and other dangers.