The Real Cost TV Commercial, 'Little Lungs in a Great Big World: Birthday'
It's birthday time for this little pair of lungs, and a bunch of other lungs are there to celebrate. It turns out not to be such a happy occasion, though, because these lungs were stunted in growth from smoking as a teen. They cannot even blow out the candles on the cake. Instead, they try hard and then fall over into the icing, touching the candles and lighting themselves on fire. After the pressure of the fire extinguisher blows the little lungs out the window, The Real Cost says that smoking as a teen can keep your lungs little forever.